Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Life : September & October



Wow!! It's been a while since I blogged with pictures of my daily life. Time has been flying by so quickly it's crazy to think about!! These past couple months have been so amazing! God is so good and His blessings never cease! I've never felt closer with my Jesus and pray as time goes on, that our relationship will grow more deep and precious. I have had the best encouragement and uplifting words from my Christian friends ( My dear brothers and sisters in Christ ). . . I thank each one of you for being there for me and challenging me to be a better Christian..

Before I go on sharing photos that I have taken randomly throughout the past two months (Most of them you may recognize from Instagram), I just wanted to share this song by Hilsong. You can play it as you scroll down and look at that photos I have shared. :) 


Stand In Awe - Hillsong


*  *  *



A few drawing I did in my free time in September =)




























 2:00 a.m. photos...gotta love um ;)











<3 This girl <3



My Best friend..! 
Working off two hours sleep there :/






~ You always make me smile ~



 It's that time again.. lots and lots of Soup




~ I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. ~ (Psalm 27:13)

 




Better than all this world
Better than all I know
Better than life itself
Your love is
All that I have is Yours
All that I'm living for
All that I need is You Lord

You are better than life
Than anything in this world
You are all that I want
In everything You are good
I stand in awe of all that You are
I stand in awe of You

Everything unto You
Everything held by You
All of our hope is in You Jesus
Nothing compares to You
Nothing will take Your place
All of our trust is in You Lord

All of my heart
All that I am
Worship
Jesus

Hillsong - Stand in Awe




4 comments:

  1. I can't wait everytime you have a blog post :) love the sun through the tree... I am consistently drawn to your posts and they encourage me to see the relationship of God and you that is so amazingly evident....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your drawings!!!!! Especially the giraffe! Outstanding job!! Miss you! ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed you on Pinterest for I don't know how many months and I finally realized you have a blog! It's so nice to "meet" you! Thanks for sharing those lyrics to Hillsong. They blessed me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these pictures!!! Oh and I'm in love with that song!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!