Saturday, August 18, 2012

*Quote Crazy*

Yes that's right. . . I went a "little" crazy picking out a lots of stuff to post here. I had fun finding everything I needed for this post. ;) I decided to just pick out all sorts of quotes, verses, and funnies that I thought might entertain y'all. I'm going to just categorize them in three different sections. Hope y'all enjoy and comment telling me what y'all think. =) 



. . . First, I will share with y'all quotes and scripture that really encouraged and comforted me. I found plenty more that I would love to share but then I believe that this would be the never ending quote post. ;) 


*Encouraging*




~Romans 12:12~
I absolutely love these quotes and scriptures. Whoever created them was quite creative! =)




~A prayer~



 
He is the only reason I enjoy living on this earth. To praise His great name and spread it for the world to see. 





~All I know is that I'm not home yet, this is not where I belong~

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8




"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16




"And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." - Psalm 9:10

* * *


. . . Here, I am going to post some stuff pertaining to "future life partners" <3 Oh! just the thought makes me happy! To think one day I'll marry that one man that God picked out specifically for me. To fulfill the spot as a "Proverbs 31 woman"! Right now, I believe we single ladies and gents should be praying for our future spouses. Prayer that right now, the Lord will be molding that persons and our own life to be ready for marriage one day. And pray for that person's relationship with the Lord. Because I will not settle for anything less than for that person being more in love with God than he is me. For then I know he would have enough love for me as his wife. Hope y'all like these! <3


*Future Love*



~ Amen! Where your faith is..that's way more important than so many other things. ~ 







:') <3



Ok, this just made me smile!



"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

^^^ Perfect definition of Love!! ^^^




<3 <3 <3





That's right. . We don't pick out our future partner. God does, and "He" will bring whoever He has chosen for us, together in His perfect timing. 






Just a few qualifications. ;P


* * *

*Funny*


Just a few more, I promise, but this time I thought I would bring a smile or laugh in. I do like to make people smile or laugh so. .  ;D





Ok, this is so wrong yet so funny. That's what the song meant. .? :/ ;) 




Is this not the truest thing? I love my mother so much including how wonderfully protective she is over her children. Lol. . 




hmm? ;)




Okay, I was told this too many times when I was a youngster. ;P




Very accurate




Mothers are the best!



Well, I hope y'all enjoyed viewing the gazillion quotes and such that I posted here. I pray all my dear friends and family have a great weekend! 

God bless y'all!

- Rachel


















8 comments:

  1. Wow .... once again i find myself moved by great verses and comical humor... I found myself loving the applicable verses, scrolling for the next quote ... I had an absolute blast reading your blog. This was probably so much fun to assemble and to share. I have a strict policy to never comment more than the original post ;) so I will eagerly await your next post and I must say the qualities you seek in the man God deems worthy to be fitting as your husband are incredible, inspiring, and I will pray for Gods will in this area of your life.. May God continue to richly bless many others through a humble, Godly spirit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked this post. And yes, it was a bunch of fun assembling. :D I am glad you look forward to my coming posts and you enjoy them! It means a lot that people actually read and take in what I type on my posts! They are heart felt words and only truth that I post! God bless you!! :0)

      Delete
  2. Haha - I LOVED all of them!!! Definitely pinning several of these onto my Pinterest boards:)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    Blessings and Love in Jesus,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad you LOVED them. :D Go ahead and pin as many as you want. . You have a pinterest?! Ehem *goes to follow you right now*. . ;)

      Delete
  3. I have a pinterest :) haha!
    & i love this blog of your!
    Especially your future husband part! awesome!
    & i love quotes!!:)

    -sarah elizabeth<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on Pinterest and. . .ehem. LOVE your stuff. :D Lol. . . I put everything I believe true and right on my blog. Including the future husband part haha... God knows that is the desire of our heart, to one day marry a godly young man and raise children to glorify His name. He will send our future husbands in His perfect timing. No need to worry about that part. He's got it covered. :D

    ( I love quotes too )

    I'm so glad God brought us to meet each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a young Christian trying o serve God the best way that I can. I've been making mistakes after mistakes just seen your blog and instagram it touched my heart in so many ways. I feel like God has sent me to your blog for a reason. I wanted to know if you can be a born again virgin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I am really Glad you found my blog and that it has touched you. It means a lot that my blog reaches out to so many people. You mentioned that you make mistake after mistake and if someone can be a born again virgin. . . When Jesus died on the cross for us, He died to take away all of our sins. The sins that we have committed and the things we have done. He wants us to break down and ask for forgiveness so that we can one day be with Him in heaven. We all have done wrong things in life, things we regret..but if we acknowledge them to be wrong and ask God for forgiveness, he will forgive us of our sins. "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord"(Acts 3:19). . . once you turn to God and ask for forgiveness, they ( your pass sins ) will be wiped away and then you can keep your mind on serving the Lord. I love this verse here "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" ( 2 Corinthians 5:17 ). . . I hope I have been a help to you

      God bless you and you will be in my prayers! <3

      Delete

I love your comments!!