Monday, January 16, 2012

What I've been up to. . .

Hi Friends! Sorry of the lack of posting. :/ Lately I've been so busy, trying to get into different schedules and so on that I forgot the time of day...It is too true that these days don't have enough hours that it should. So I thought I might just post some pictures of what I've been up to lately.  ( just so y'all know, Any pictures that I post will be taken from either my iPod or my little digital camera..I don't have am awesome Canon yet...but hope to buy one when I get the chance)
                                                                               
I love helping my sister out with baking cookies! 
                                                     

                                       
This is usually where I spend my time on the computer. In my bed, :D.
please excuse the way I look. I was just about to go to sleep last night! 

         
I've spent many hours holding adorable baby Olivia!

 



     Yes, my two pups may look a bit ugly when all wet and bathing, but they're much cuter when fluffed! 


Having fun with my cousin!



          

 So those are just a few things I've been up to lately...They're are many other things, but I haven't taken pictures of all of them. . . I'll leave for now but my next post will probably be the first day of the 30 day challenge...That should be fun! Until then. . .
  
Love in Christ,
Rachel :)


~ Romans 8:28- And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.~
                          
                                                           
                                                        

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Rachel your dogs are SO cuuuuuuute!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that mattie or Angel in the 2nd to last pic. And it looks like they got a hair cut. Not bad pics for an ipod touch.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That picture is of Angel. Yeah, that was an iPod pic... It's okay. I can't wait till I buy myself a cacon! :D

      Delete
    2. A cacon what's that?lol I know what you mean. Emma of Tin Lane

      Delete
    3. Yes, I just love my spell check on my computer! cacon? really? Lol... And that isn't even a word! Don't you love technology!

      Delete
  3. I look horrible!!!! But y'all and the dogs are cute! :) love you ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIES!!!!! ;) miss you more...hope your mom picked a dress. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!