Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally!!

Hey to all my friends! I'm happy to say that I finally made my daily blog That I've wanted so badly! I have been wanting to make a blog for the longest time but never got the chance (being that I only had my dad's old desk top to work with.) So This past week, I purchased my very own macbook pro. So now I can easily manage a small daily blog! Nothing fancy at all, but something that my friends can follow on since I don't see them very often. :) . . .I'm soon going to start the Thirty Day Challenge that my sister, Katey finished recently on her blog. It looked really interesting and fun so look forward to seeing that! The main reason I made this blog is to share with my friends What I've been up to, encourage my sisters in Christ with the word of God, and keep in touch with all my dear friends! hope you all will be able to follow and learn a little more about me and my new blog! Keep an eye out for new posts!

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you plan on sharing!!.. Love you!

    ~Big Sis~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad you got one!!! I will definately be following closely! ;)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad to hear from you Sam! It's been forever since I talked to you! I didn't know you had a blog either so I'll be following you back also! So good to heard from you!

    *Hugs! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You finally did it! I so glad since I never get to see you,jk.
    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, how long has it been?...one, maybe two years? Lol... luv u girl!

      Delete
  5. Happy you are started...Will definitely follow the rest of your posts. love you!!! your cousin~Kayla <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you commented and will be following. Love you so much girl! :D - Rachel

      Delete
  6. I'm ashamed that I haven't commented till now - I think I tried before but sometimes my computer decides to test my patience. **sigh**
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!