Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 3: A Favorite Book

Okay, I think all my friends know that my all time favorite book is the Bible. It's the book you try to live by and a book that helps you through your life. It teaches you about the birth, life, resurrection, and the second coming of Jesus! But my second choice would have to be "The Hidden Hand" by E.D.E.N. Southworth. It's one of my all time favorite Lamp lighter books so far! I have never read a book so interesting before that I did not want to put it down! Below I will copy and paste the description of the book. . .
    
   

               "Reader, beware! Once you begin this novel, you will not be able to put it down! The Hidden Hand is strewn with mystery and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. You will find yourself laughing aloud at some of Capitola's antics. But don't let her feisty, mischievous character and Old Hurricane's cantankerous personality derail you from seeing the gracious providence of an all-wise God. His hidden hand can be seen at work in the most difficult situations. The Hidden Hand is the book to reach for if you're looking for a good dose of drama and adventure!"



. . .I hope y'all get a chance to read this book if you haven't already. 


-Love in Christ







2 comments:

  1. Hey, different cover. Well I guess I don't care as
    long as the story's the same. I love it to :)

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I bought it before they changes the cover. I like the original one but like you said, if it's the same story. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!