Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 1: A Favorite Song

Alright! So this "30 Day Challenge" starts by having to choose a favorite song. . .This is going to be a little tough, especially because I love to listen to music while schooling or whenever I get the chance in my spare time.
I have a bunch of songs I love that I would call my favorite, but the point is to choose one. I picked "How Deep the Father's Love For Us". . .This song is so powerful in demonstrating God's love for us. I hope you like it. I tried to get the clearest version of it from youtube..never heard of this artist, but the song, my favorite! 

Enjoy!!

Love In Christ. . .






                                                                      



   ~But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us - Romans 5:8 ~



2 comments:

I love your comments!!