Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 27: A physical feature you love

I want to first start out by saying that I know this "30 Day Challenge" was started in January, and seven months later, I'm still not finished with it. I guess I  just had so many other things on my mind to post on here that I had forgotten to finish this challenge. . . Sorry followers. ;D 

So a Physical feature that I love! Hmm. . . I think one physical feature that I always look at people first and admire the most has to be their eyes. Each person's eyes are so different than someone else's and each pretty! With our eyes, we see this beautiful world the Lord created for us. The people He placed in our lives.. And we get to read His word and learn so many things with our eyes.

 "The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light.  But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!"
~ Matthew 6:22-23 ~ 

How true! Let us see the good things the Lord has given us to see and filter out the bad. . . For then our eyes will have no darkness but will be healthy and full of light!! :D

. . . So these three pictures are all taken by my sister, Katey. She is an Amazing photographer and you should really check out her photography blog! ( click here ). . .


observe how each one is different (except for the three pictures of my little cousin whom I just had to put three photos of because she is just too adorable ;D ) 



~ Megan ~


This post is taken over by all girls photos. haha, I am glad I found this one photo of my dear cousin, Andrew!  ( Katey, note to self..get more guy models ;P )


~ Me  w/ my oh so many freckles~


~ Alyse ~


~ Alyse again ~


~ Kayla ~


~ Emily ~


~ Alyse for the last time ;) ~



I can't help but see how beautiful each and every person's eyes are. They tell so much about someone too! So. . . That would have to be my favourite physical feature! 

9 comments:

  1. beautifulahhsodorable :) eyes are beautiful :D oh and btw... Freckles are purtiful as well.. Enjoyed the post... Pictures were exceptional but as I am sure you and others would agree the unique individual beauty is again a reflection of the Creators handiwork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed this post! And I agree 100% with you. God is so amazing and awesome to create each and every one of us so uniquely different! :D God bless you!

      Delete
  2. Thx. I must say I love my eyes too. Hehe Green eyes are especially be-autiful! Too cute of pictures! ~Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each eye color looks perfect with each individual. I would say I like brown eyes best, but then someone with blue eyes wouldn't look the same with brown. God makes each and everyone one of us in the image He wanted. Amazing, He is! :D

      Delete
  3. I just love how people can tell what your emotions are just by looking at your eyes(and eyebrows)! And all the lines and zig zags in the iris are beautiful!!! I ABOUSOLUTELY LOVE eyes as well. Your lil cousin Sarah. ;) <3 love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah dear! I know exactly what you mean! :D Eyes tell so much about a person. that's another reason why they're my favourite feature. :) you're eyes are so pretty. perfect for the camera! Love you bunches!

      Delete

I love your comments!!