Monday, August 20, 2012

Let it go

Ah! Monday. .  A fresh start of a new week! Mondays are a favorite to me. A new week to look forward to. To see what this week will bring and what the Lord will teach and reveal to me. Yes, I love Mondays. =) 

Last night, someone pointed me to this song and many others. He suggested I go look them up. I believe God laid it down on that person's heart to tell me about this song. I really needed to hear these lyrics. . . The lyrics are just, A.m.a.z.i.n.g.!  I have never heard of this song or band but I just let the words soak in!


"Let it go" by Jesus Culture




What do you think about it?  How amazing is our God, His arms always open for us to run into and always there to hear us call out to Him. We need to give everything to God. We need to "let it go". He hears our prayers and hears us cry out to Him. We do not go unnoticed by our all powering God! He will work out everything in our lives, as Christians to His perfect will. We pray to Him, and say "according to your will Father" and in His timing, He will give us the desires of our hearts. "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of Him." (1 John 5:14-15)...God will see that we are asking our prayers to be answered according to His will. He will see that we are submitting ourselves to Him. He notices and will make our paths straight. "And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him." (Hebrews 11:16)...So here we see that we have to have faith to please God. And also, here is says that God will reward those who seek Him. I am not living for praises and rewards here on earth. Those come to me when I am in Glory. But that verse plainly states that God will take care of His people, those who have faith in Him! What a wonderful promise He gives His children. 

I am living for God alone. As a Christian, my passion is to proclaim God's word and His truth. Like the song says "And we are never going to let this song die out..and we feel the heart of God, so we cry out". . . As long as I am here on this earth, my fire will not stop burning for Christ. His name will be proclaimed. I won't be ashamed to spread His word. People may persecute me, make fun of, or tell me I'm too religious, but as a Christian, that only makes me want to proclaim Christ even more. "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

Our God is surly alive and watching down on us. How must we use our time then, here for this short while we are on earth? If we call ourselves Christians, we definitely need to be using our time wisely. Let even the little chances you get glorify God. We want the people who don't know Christ, to look at us as and say to themselves "There is something different about him/her". . . A good different! . . . I want to be God's hands and feet. I want Him to use me as much as He can on this earth. I consistently ask the Lord to just take me and mold me into what He wants me to become. To conform me into His image. 

I urge you to do the same thing. God answers prayers, reveals revelations, and shows you so much in your life if you let it go and give everything over to God. He knows even the deepest part of our hearts. Our thoughts..What our real intentions are in life. As God's children, let's be the brightest light we can to shine for Christ.



~ He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. ~
= Mark 16:15-16 =


3 comments:

  1. This is B.Y.M.C. (blow your mind crazy) This is exactly what is happening in my life at this time.. I just had more confirmation of God doing crazy things in my life... We cant help share about him while at the same time he just loves us pouring out mercy and his love as we are to also do the same... You are right on Rachel continue on as the blessed child of God... Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Amen AMEN! Couldn't have said it better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are such amazing encouragements as brothers and sisters in the Lord! We take accountability in each other as believers. I am so glad and excited that y'all find my words and the scripture I post here to be helpful and thought provoking! God bless y'all both abundantly! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!