Friday, June 29, 2012

Past Week. .

So this past week I got to spend lots of time in my home town,  Metairie, Louisiana. . . I stayed at my friend/cousin's ;) house and also spent time with a few other cousins whom I love dearly. It was so nice seeing them without worrying about the day going away and not seeing them anymore. My little sister Emily, tagged along so she could spend time with her cousin as well. All in all, it was a very nice visit and had fun*.  Stayed up late ( every night we didn't get to sleep until after two and three in the morning ), watched movies, and just spent time with each other.  Along with snapping photos so the memories can last even longer. God has blessed me with such great friends and who knew, they're my cousins too! :) . . . So here are a few photos of this past week. :) 




It starts with packing...in cute pink tote bags. :)







 <3




Awww. . . My babies are growing up too fast.  It feels like yesterday when my Emmy and Brandon were three. .  



Love ya Sarah! ( note: there's gonna be a lot of grainy photos. These were taken on my iPod. Not a canon or nikon. Lol )



Every night was movie night!




 <3 





She loved her gift! :D




 Okay. . . this freak of a guy was on the wall of the room I had to sleep in. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't about to sleep that night knowing it was just staring at me. 




So someone gave me this wonderful idea. . . Oh yes. suffocated by a pillowcase. haha ( thumbs up )



Late night. . we start to look very unappealing. haha ;)








We painted our nails and they seriously came out awesome! I love pattern nails. especially these light pastel colors. . . blue, purple, blue, purple. . etc  (you get it)













 We get crazy and delirious at night. . No, we didn't eat the marshmallows. it would only been better if Katey would have been with us to make it even more interesting. 



I wrote that for Katey. . . I was getting really sad without my sister. 





















"Girl, you just didn't" 






 She gets disgusted by chewing gum. . . I couldn't get enough of it





 This ones for Kayla. 






























So that's about it! It felt a lot longer than 5 days. . and that's good. My summer;s just as busy as ever. I still have so much stuff planned. :) And I like it that way. 


Y'all have a wonderful weekend and Fourth of July!!


11 comments:

  1. Awww! Sooo glad you posted this! :) love all the pics! We had such a fun time while y'all where here! Come back ya here! Ewww no gum or cookie dough for me thank you!  haha the marshmallows were sooo fun and the Oreos! Ohhhh yes! :) love you and Alyse is illegally cute! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun too! Cant you tell! ha! I love your craziness, humor, and ability to text the weirdest and most awkward words ever ( unintentionally ). . . And yes, she is so illegally cute i want to illegally adopt her until i can get it legalized!

      love ya!

      Delete
    2. Haha glad you are entertained by me! The whole texting thing aggravates me...rather call. Anyway, hahah glad you had a fun time here! :) LOL keep her!  love ya too! KLA

      Delete
  2. Love it all!! *smiles real big* I just wish I would have tagged along!! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you tagged along! you would have made those late night chats even more fun! Not that we didn't have a nice time kiking and facetimeing each other! Love ya!

      Delete
    2. You should have come! Oh Katey, we probably would have had soooo much more fun if you were there! Like rachel said! Glad we got to Kik and FaceTime tho! :) KLA

      Delete
  3. We had an awesome time with you and Emily here!!! :) Thanks for coming! Hope we can get together again soon!!! Love you too!!! đŸ˜‰ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! You have a beautiful life! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the pink tote bags!!
    Alyse is SO cute!!
    Lol, raw cookie dough and chewing gum. Can't get any better. They're so good!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! Those cute pink bags come in handy a lot! I love um! And yes, Your words were perfect about the cookie dough and gum! Can't get any better. ;) Hope your doing well! :D

      Delete

I love your comments!!