Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So Pretty. . .

This evening I was playing around with my iPod. . . You may all know I'm in love with instagram and one day hope to be Katey's assistant photographer. So taking pictures and getting comments, likes, and getting critiqued by other professional photographers feels pretty good! Great actually!  :) . We ( Katey, my cousin Megan, and I ) thought it would be a nice picture of Katey's hand wearing a ring that my mother promised her. . . I follow a lot of photographers on instagram and a lot of photographers follow me. One photographer asked if He could take my photo and edit it for me. Of coarse I said yes. I knew it could have looked better but I don't have much to deal with ( having just an iPod and a couple apps. :) So after he edited it three different ways, I fell in love with each one of them and decided to post all three on here! :) I hope y'all enjoy seeing these photos as much as I did!










  All editing done by Zach Kriesse.
*
Follower/Photographer from Instagram..
*
If you have an instagram, you should follow his work.
*
username - zkriesse_ 
*

***


Well, I hope you all liked the photos! I pray everyone is having a great week!!


Therefore, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things have passed away; look, new things have come! (2 Corinthians 5:17) "



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! :) gorgeous ring. He will be very blessed Katey. :) ~kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS ring, Katey!!
    That's such an AWESOME picture, Rachel, and I love the editing that Zach did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! And yes, he does wonderful photography! :)

      Delete
  3. Great pictures Rachel. And Zach did a wonderful job editing them. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures came out amazingly beautiful! Thanks for taking the picture Rachel and thank you Zach for editing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is really amazing! I think my favorite might be the last one, but it's hard to choose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean by it being hard to choose your favorite. I still haven't. Each one is so gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  6. To Rachel, thank you very much for giving me credit even when none was required, I didn't do all that much and I appreciate it very very much!!!

    To Katey, you are most welcome, I enjoyed tinkering with the image, thank you!

    And to the rest of you, thank you for all the lovely & amazing comments! I didn't do much and to see the outpouring love for my amateur work means more than you'll know. Thank you!


    God Bless!
    Zach

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!