Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer is here!

Pool's all ready, weather is hot and sunny, and even though it's not officially summer, it is. haha. . . Makes me happy just thinking about getting out in the sun and soaking it all up. I didn't realize how much I just love to sit there or float in my pool while soaking in all that awesome sunshine. haha ;) We finally got our first swim in yesterday and swam almost all day today. . I  can say that I'm typing this post half sleeping and feeling drained from too much sunshine and swimming. But then again, who can get too much sun, right? Lol Anyway. . .

Yes! Summer is finally here . . . ( all these photos are gonna be pertaining to swim. Lol )













( photo below, credits go to Katey ) :)






9 comments:

  1. Love summer! Just wish it wouldn't get to 100 degrees. LOL glad y'all had fun! Can't wait to go swimming with y'all soon! :D love you...KLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones of Emily in the pool. That cold pool water looks so "refreshing". :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I can't wait till y'all get to come and enjoy our pool with us! It'll be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun day!!...Thanks for taking pictures of it Rachel!..Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was very fun!! And I was glad to snap that shot of y'all!! Love you!

      Delete
  5. Cute post Rachel!!
    We have been swimming almost EVERY day lol! I LOVE SUMMER!! :D

    now to go to the beach. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love summer too! as long as I don't have to be out all day shopping. that can get miserable. Lol. . .I just love the sun/swim/tan part of summer! . . .The beach part sounds pretty good though. :)

      Delete
  6. I remember y'all swam a lot last year too. What do u do when your in there all that time?

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swim Lol. I like to swim laps, tan, and play games with my siblings or whoever's visiting at the house! :)

      Love you very much Ms. Emma of Tin Lane! :)

      Delete

I love your comments!!