Sunday, June 10, 2012

Random Me. . .

Yes! Another "Random Me" post because so much has been going around here i thought pictures would be the best way to tell y'all what I've been up to. A lot of these pictures I had posted on Instagram but some of my followers don't have instgram so. . . :)

Here's some random pictures of my random life. :) ;) 


Summer sleep overs. . few words can describe them. Deliriously funny, fun, and interesting. ;)
Must come over again soon Ashley! =D










Balderdash.. very fun game


Summer days. . 


I love my siblings! 








Exercising with my sister. . oh yeah!









So I'm sure y'all all heard Katey's going to be going on a mission trip to Canada this August. Well the Church she is going to be going with had a fish fry. So Katey, Christie ( our good friend who is also going on the mission trip) and I were there helping earn money This Saturday. Along with others who are going to be going and others who just volunteered. ( All of there work was greatly appreciated ). So we did our part in trying to get people to come in and buy some of our (awesome) catfish by holding signs and doing all sorts of stuff to try to bring people in. And not to mention that most of the time we were outside it was raining. We might have made fools out of ourselves but it was for a good cause and we really didn't care what we looked like. And of coarse I had my trusty iPod to snap some photos of us throughout the whole time. I warn you, we weren't what you called pretty. Putting on makeup was a definite waste because by the time we had went in the rain and came back, most was all off and looked even worse. . But then again. It was for a very good cause and we had fun! :) let the pics begin!


Alright. So before ( and after ) the fish fry started, we got to eat some. yum! But Katey, wanting to be all good, brings oatmeal... you heard it right, "Oatmeal". . .to a fish fry! You can probably guess that she got teased the whole time we were all eating. I mean, who brings oatmeal to a fish fry. Only Katey. But that's the kind of stuff that makes her her. Without doing stuff like that, she just wouldn't be Katey! haha! ;)


Don't you love our Neon signs!?!








Break time! I promise we were on our feet 98% of the time ;)







Oh, our faces! ;). . At this point we were dreadfully tired, wet and looked, well horrid. haha ;) 


Lots of greasy food! 





 hehe








This is a little challenge I'm doing on my instagram. It's fun and interesting so far. 



Sucking tea with twirzzlers. . hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. no straws in the house. . plus if you guessed it right, it was Katey's idea. haha ;)



And here's a song that I thought I'd post. It's a fun song and had a really good tune. I also really like his voice!! hope you enjoy! :D







Well, I think I shall call it a quits for now! I hope everyone had a nice weekend, even though most of y'all got rained out. :( Pray y'all have a nice beginning of this week! Until next time, God bless!! :)

11 comments:

  1. Love it all!!..And Rach, the twizzler thing was both our idea!.. So true! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok ok. . I wont let you take all the blame. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all the pic from the fish fry. I've got to try that with the twizlers. Oh ice cream, yum!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like fun! :) funny video! Haha hoped y'all did well! Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the fish fry looked fun. Wish I could have came! Then we could have all got high on SHARPIES!!!!!

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and interesting. . And we were not getting high off of sharpies. Lol just like the smell of um! miss you girly!

      Delete
  5. Hahah too fun! I laugh like an idiot but, whatcha gonna do? Hahah. anywho, Had fun with y'all and see you soon :)
    love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your laugh was totally acceptable with what we had been through. ;) yes, see ya soon.

      Delete
  6. Thats true Christie acts high even when she isn't. lol

    Emma of Tin Lane

    Ps. miss u too

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!