Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 5: A Famous Quote

  ~ Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
(Philippians 4:8 ESV)~

 I am always finding quotes and not really sure what to do with them. Yes, I read them to myself, but other than that, nothing. So that's another reason why I'm glad I made myself a blog. Now I can share with my friends everything that I want other people to read also. . .So day 5, A Famous Quote. hmm. I really don't have one famous quote that I like THE best. I do love a lot of Max Lucado's books and quotes. He's really knowledgeable about the Lord and is fired up about about sharing the gospel and Word..I'm going to share with y'all three of his a gazillion wonderful quotes. These three really caught my eye when I read them. Hope y'all like!



- God is able to accomplish, provide, help, save, keep, subdue. . .He is able to do what you can't. He already has a plan. God is not bewildered. Go to Him. - Max Lucado

- Here's what you need to keep in mind. You no longer have yesterday. You do not yet have tomorrow. You have only today! This is the day the Lord has made. Live it! - Max Lucado

- God rewards those who seek Him. Not those who seek doctrine of religion or systems or creeds. Many settle for these lesser passions, but the reward goes to those who settle for nothing less than Jesus Himself.  And what is the reward? What awaits those who seek Jesus? Nothing short of the heart of Jesus. - Max Lucado


So those are the quotes that I wanted to share. As you see, it's not just one. Sorry. But I couldn't just put one when I have so many I want to share. :) Hope y'all like and until next time, Love to all my friends and family! 

God bless!
   


1 comment:

  1. Like your quotes a lot. Especially the first one.
    Here's a quote I love - "Those that can, do" - By Hetty King from Road to Avonlea.

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!