Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 6: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive

Wow! I could just write a book on things I would like to go back and relive. There are so many times in my life that I wanted to just go back in time and watch myself as a little girl. Or even not that long ago. And see how I've changed throughout the years. Some moments I would want to relive would be moments like, the first time I learned how to ride a bike (without training wheels), The times when my daddy would tell me Bible stories and sing to me before he kissed me goodnight, or just the plain ole times where I just hung out with my fiends. Those are times I would just love to just sit back and watch while we made memories. But I'm really just supposed to write about one time where I wish I could relive. . .
It would have to be the vacation we took last year around this time. We went to Disney World with our very good friends, the LeBlancs. It's not the first time we went there with them but I had a blast this time because I was older and able to remember everything and have a great time...I wouldn't change ANYTHING about this vacation.I'm serious...not one thing. I will always remember this as being my very favorite vacation yet! I mean, Disney World is awesome by itself..but then when you have your two best friends with you there, it gets even better! :D I was able to make memories that I'll cherish forever! And that's the best place, right? ;) I'll never forget all the memories and moments I made with my friends this vacation. 
I thought I'd share some pictures to! I do apologize before hand that I couldn't put the pictures side by side to save room..I'm not in the mood to make my blog wider, so I had to just put picture under picture under picture..etc (you get the point.)  :) Enjoy!

Disney World!!!


Animal Kingdom Tree


Emma + Me don't you like our "bug eyes"  ;)

Anna!

Mia and Emily enjoying themselves in Magic Kingdom

Emma and Ella on the spinning tea cups.
Let's just say, my stomach didn't like that ride very much!
on the bright side, Ella just loved it! :D

see, she just loves it! Lol

Katey enjoying herself on the pony! ;)


Ella just loved her pony...and me staring at something. no clue.

Katey. Me. Emma...in front of the Epcot ball. and a stranger strolling her baby.  I try to imagine she's not there and that this was a perfect picture. :)

We were waiting for the Beauty and the Beast play to start. 

We all loved the treats..yum!


The "Hollywood Studio's Hat"
I always thought that there should be something big underneath it...no just stuff they want to sell. What a heart breaker when I was younger. :( but it is pretty cool looking. very bright! :D




We were pretty much getting exhausted right about there. ;)  we were waiting of our parents to come out of the bakery in "Paris" ( In the park Epcot) 


Tower of Terror!! A must in Disney World! Awesome ride!
Although they were doing a bunch of renovations on the exterior, as you can tell...I want to see it now all renovated!

in the line of Tower or Terror..thought those pillars were cool looking. :)


Some cool looking building in Hollywood Studios. I just love all the bright colors in Disney World. 


Our last day in Disney was in Magic Kingdom. An awesome way to end it. and we had to go twice any ways! ;)
and that's us in from of the ride, Thunder mountain.

Arrrrr...We're some scary looking pirates, right? ;)
Although,  I all warn you, he pulled the trigger after the picture was taken... yes, that means I died. of coarse if it were real.



I love this picture! No one else is in it except for us! yay for no one else! :D

Yes, Katey was on Splash Mountain calling mom...weird huh. ;)

As you can tell, by then, we were just ready to call it a day. All worn out and had our fill of  fun and memories!

Hehe!

again, apologizing about the way I look at least. :/ Lol
I knew this was gonna happen to one of us. ;)

And this ends our Trip to Disney World!!



I wish I could have put all my pictures but somehow I think that post would be way too long. This was just a few I wanted to share so you can sorta picture what I was talking about...Even though I have pictures to remember this trip by, the best pictures I have are the ones that are in my head..the ones that we call memories...

Thank you Emma, Hayden, Katey...etc for making this trip so awesome, special, and unforgettable.


7 comments:

  1. It was my favorite trip too! I wanna do it again sometime. Wow, check out the bags under my eye's on the teacup ride, Must have gotten up early. Okay, now I have to tell everyone about something that happened on that trip---Well after going to one of the parks (not sure which one). We went to an Italian restaurant. We were delirious and half dehydrated. When the waitress gave us our water, she gave Katey and Rachel a normal cup and she gave me and Hayden a kids cup. Well of course even though we look a lot younger then we really are doesn't mean were that young. So me and Hayden drank up our drinks before the waitress had even left the table (completely true), Rachel wasn't far behind us either. Well after asking for 2 more refills she took the hint and gave Hayden a normal cup, (It took a couple more refills for her to do the same for me). So once we all had big cups it didn't make a difference, me, Rachel and Hayden kept right on drinking. Hayden drank a total of 7 glasses of water (not including the kids cup) and me and Rachel weren't far behind him. We ran that poor waitress to death, with our never ending water consumption. I went to the bathroom 3 times before we left. Well thats just a sliver of how much fun I had on that trip:)

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, you were just getting better from being sick the first few days of our trip...then I caught the flu on our way home. :/ and yes, that's another memory I'll never forget. I don't think I ever drank that much water in my life at one time...we must have been seriously dehydrated...Thanks for re-sharing that memory! :) Love you girl!

      Delete
  2. That's a great memory! Thanks for sharing, I LOVED IT!
    I went to D.W. once...back in '07. Seeing all your photos brought back such special memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! Glad you liked the post. We went back in '07 too. That time we got to go to Universal studios. That was really fun too, but not really as much as this last time. It's just different when you go with your best friends. :)

      Delete
  3. Disney World is so magical! I mark it right up there with Christmas:)

    Emma of Tin Lane<3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Disney!!!....I wanna go again soon! Who want's to come with???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!