Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's day over..

I think Valentine's day is a so sweet and romantic...even though some people really think it's just a money making holiday and is not worth recognizing...And yes, whoever thought of making valentines day was a genius...a very rich genius, might I add. ;) You know how much money people spend on chocolate, flowers and all other unnecessary stuff..but we spend money on unnecessary stuff all thorough the year. Am I right?  I think it's a nice idea to put a day aside to spend with your partner. And I'm not saying that Valentine's day is the only day you have to put aside to spend some time with your partner..but It's nice to have a day set aside. just like your birthday or anniversary.  :) 
Even though I don't really celebrate it right now ( with a partner aka "my future husband") I love to see how everyone else enjoys it. Usually every Valentines Day, I work at the restaurant I have a job at...They do a special dinner for two. It's really nice...after work, a few employees and my employer gave me a couple flowers. I thought that was just so sweet of them to think of that..while everyone else is getting flowers, chocolate,..etc, why not buy some for your own friends, just to surprise them in doing something different :)  So when I got home and was ready to jump in my warm cozy bed to wake up at 4:00 the next morning, my little sister surprises me with a candy bar and a heart shaped card she made herself...that includes a "ten minute massage". . I have the best little sister, don't I? ;)
I thought when I don't really know what to post, I'll just start posting things that happen in my life...everyday stuff and stuff that I learn...It all depends on what goes on in my busy life...When I mean busy, I'm not exaggerating. I'm surprised I had enough time to post this post. I'm doing this post half asleep too! "Talented". haha. I guess I'll sign out with a couple pictures and bid y'all a wonderful rest of this week. 

             



Sorry about the shadow and wall corner...I'm no photographer!


     
I'm so spoiled. :-)

I love the yellow rose...It's so pretty ( my favorite )


In Christ Alone. . .


 
 ~Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.-1 Corinthians 13:4-7~

3 comments:

  1. Love your little pictures..cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did anyone hear about the 2 people who made up VALENTINES? One was a florist and the other owned a chocolate factory jk:) Good pics. What did you take them with your ipod?

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!