Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without.

It's Sunday morning, pretty early getting ready to leave this gorgeous plantation home...Yes, my brother is finally married! i will be doing a post telling all about the wedding and add pictures but for now I thought I would just post a quick post on the thirty day challenge.
So five things I possibly couldn't live without...Wow...They're are a ton of things I feel I couldn't live without...but i'll put the five most that I can think of right now.:D

&
That's probable the one thing I seriously couldn't live without. I'm blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!



Coffee just does something to a person...Something good., very good.







Yes, it's amazing!









I' so entertained by something so simple...You could do so much with just paper and pencils!  I'm so easily pleased! ;)





My all time favorite book. I really couldn't live without it. 


So there you go. 5 things I couldn't live without...Be looking to see newer posts on my brother's wedding...I didn't really take many of the actual ceremony or reception...my camera was't really compatible to Katey's canon. :/ I was having some trouble with it...but I do have some pictures of us around the plantation home and having fun....Although Katey took over 700 pictures...Yes I know, wow. :D I highly doubt she'll be posting all of them though. Anywho! Y'all have a great Sunday and God bless! 



( I do apologize if there is any wrong grammar, spelling, or capitalization...I am rushing through this post..we have to bring the newly weds to the airport for their honeymoon! :D)


3 comments:

  1. Lol great answers. :) and I am glad we are family. LOVE YOU
    <3 kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too! I love you to Kayla! Thanks for following..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) love you more cuz -Kayla
      Your welcome :) haha

      Delete

I love your comments!!