Thursday, February 23, 2012

Filming Day

Hello all! I do apologize for it being a week since my last post. This week has been, a little hectic, shall I say. We have been going crazy over here getting ready for my brother's wedding. It's this Saturday and at one of the most beautiful plantation homes I've seen yet! (look it up... nottoway.com) I am so excited for my brother...I've been looking forward to this moment for a while. So anyway, I think that's a good enough excuse for not being able to post any posts lately. :) 
But on with the main part of this post!! This Monday that just past, my friends, the LeBlancs, and a lot of other friends got together to film a short movie that Hayden and Emma LeBlanc are entering in the MHEA film festival. They planned for a while and had to pick a perfect day with gorgeous weather, and might I say, they succeeded. Even though it was windy. We all had a blast making this movie..And I think they did pretty good, especially being their first show entering. I'm going to share with y'all a bunch of pictures..most of them are behind the scenes. That's where most of the funny ones are, right? ;) We had so much fun hanging out and getting to do this. Even though Emma (aka: drill sergeant :D) worked us to death...well at least most of us, It came out really cute. And this is definitely something I'll look back when I'm older and get a kick out of...That's why we take so many picture...for memories...anywho, here are those pictures I've been talking about. . . Enjoy!


Here, Mr. Warren is trying to get Andrew to get into movie making mood.  It worked, I think. 

"The Gang" in the movie...funny looking gang, might I add, but they sort of made one.  (Angelo "first". . Andrew "middle" and Steven "to the right"

Emma LeBlanc..Our Cinematographer! Great job Sargent!

I love photos of people when they don't know they're getting there picture taken. ;) But of coarse, not of myself.  :)

Christie (left)..Our on set photographer..and  Rachel R. (right) our on set assistant  

Christie took this picture on her awesome Canon camera...I don't much care for me in it but there isn't many and I water to put a bunch of everyone... so if there are any more pictures with a (C) under it, then that means Chrsitie took it. :D


Setting up for the first scene..

Checking out our first scene..

:)

They're just having a good time.

Haha..battle of the cameras!

Having fun!

All so serious looking..ish..


Okay, getting egg off a car is harder than you think...But he looks happy, so that's all that matters, right? ;)

The sun was horribly bright! squint squint. 

Filming another scene. . .

Us again..fun shot.

Some random little girl that hung around the set all day..but she was nice and let me take a picture of her. :D

Driving to another area to film.

Waiting around for ms. sergeant to call us in for another take!

Sun so bright, you can hardly see the sky!. . . and trying to memorize the lines

Are you having fun yet...yet Steven looks like he's gonna attack at any moment..Run Angelo!


our assistant again! :D

Angelo was literally F..Fr..Freezing. I think everyone was, but mostly Angelo...Every break, he was like this in this photo.  Lol


"Quiet on the set!!!" We heard many a time...from our very adorable cinematographer   :)

Annnd filming...


:D
Hayden coming along..and the creepy white van again that follows us everywhere. ;)

Hello again!

Playing around! 
Ahh, what a horrible picture. it was so clear on my iPod.. :/  but it was funny, we were all drinking from little sesame street juice boxes!


grr, another horrible picture of lunch time. (My camera was dead so I was letting it charge.)

There she goes, filming again





I like this picture!!
haha...he really didn't want to do this

I'm pretty sure They're using the playground scene as a deleted  scene...but it sure looks like Emma's having fun.




Getting too old for the playground??

oh Hayden!

Can't you tell they're cold!

At the restaurant getting ready to film the next scene

The guys were doing pull ups...or at least trying. ;)

So I tried to do one too...(me on the right)...but it didn't work out very well. I found out I have no upper body strength.


...

setting up the track and dolly.
Haha tallest to shortest!

playing around..again

;)
Texting is not allowed on the set! haha and this scene was pretty good all put together. 

And a picture of two wonderful friends to end this post! I love you Christie!


So as y'all can tell, we had a blast filming this...And I'm glad we took so many pictures to look back on all the fun we had. They're things I wish I could have did that I didn't. Like taken more pictures of more stuff that happened behind the scenes, taken a picture with my Emma! She was too busy and I couldn't get her aside...We only had one day to film all this because it was the only day that all of the cast could make it.  So we were definately on a time schedule. 
If you'd like to see more photos on making this film and other things you can follow Hayden and Emma's blog -> http://newheartmovie.blogspot.com/  and Christie's blog.( she put pictures too. -> http://thoughtfulpianist.blogspot.com/ . . .When they are done making a trailer for it, I'll post it on my blog..and They'll post in on theirs. So you can check it on either...we all like more followers, right? 
Anyway, I think I'll call it quits. There's nothing more to say than great job everyone and can't wait to see it all put together. Y'all did great!




























3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics! I didn't realize your camera took such good pictures. Its awesome that now we have 3 blogs with "behind the scenes" pics:) I wish I could have spent some time with you girls too. But you know how us Sergents are lol! LOVE Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't realize my little camera took clear pictures like that either. :) I'm glad we got a gazillion pictures though! Just tell me if you need any! Love you!

      Delete
  2. Hey, notice the 8th pic. The one where me, Hayden
    and Christie were checking out the first scene. Why do we have that funny look on our faces?

    Emma of Tin Lane <3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!