Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hanging with my girls

Yesterday we had the whole day to spend in Metairie with my cousins. We had lots of fun! There is never a dull moment when we have Katey, Kayla, and me together. :D




<3 Lunch at Whole Foods Market. <3






Let us head to the mall, shall we?



@Cali. . . Spikes do not go very well on shoes. These were dangerous.  :/






We thought it would be fun to try on dresses. . it was :D 





We had some issues with a dress :/



I absolutely loved the style of this dress.. if only it was a couple inches longer and the price, way lower. I wasn't spending $175 on that beauty. ;)



<3












We must plan another day together soon! 

*Hugs*


4 comments:

  1. We had sooo much fun!!! I sooo wanna do that again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! :) yes Katey! We should soon! :) we did have fun rachel and thanks for taking us. :) the dress incident was hilarious!  hahaha love you! Thx for doing this post! Hugs to you too girl! Lol KLA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! ya'll are so much fun to be around. and all of us together is way better. :D Let us plan another day. Maybe y'all can stay at our house few days. hmm. an idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol let us! :) awww thanks! Y'all too! Yes! It is way better and more fun. :) hahahaha an idea! Lol yes! We should! Haha :) tell your mom to call my parents soon. :) haha Lol you are too funny! :D hmm an idea! Lol! Love ya :) <3 KLA

      Delete

I love your comments!!