Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More than a friend

Jesus, You're more than a friend,
 and Jesus You're more than my heart could ever express. 
You're love and Your grace never fail me. 
Your merciful touch always heals me.
 you bring joy to my soul. 

~ ~ ~ 

This song I'm sharing with ya'll has to be one the most comforting songs I've heard. I just keep replaying this song over and over when I here it. How comforting to know that Jesus's love and grace will never fail us. Though this world may discourage and disappoint us, the Lord will only give comfort and joy to those who seek Him and His will! This song takes the words right out of my mouth.. I am lost for words how much joy you bring to my soul. How comforting You are Jesus! Something that than nothing and no one can bring to me.  Only You. You are the only one that can give me the future only worth living. Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and  a future


The Lord calls us to be with Him. We need only to listen. What earthy friend or person can say that if you be with them, they can give you rest, and rest in your soul. No one except the Lord Jesus. Matthew 11:28-30 - 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” 


And through difficulties and trials, who can say that they will love you unconditionally and unfailing? Only the Lord. - Isaiah 54:10 - Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. 


I hope you enjoy this song as much as I did!




Jeremy Riddle - More than a Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!