Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Picture or Two

I love when Katey lets me take her camera and play with it a bit ;) .. getting to learn how to use it manually and take pictures. I also love when she critiques my work. It helps show me what I'm doing wrong and right. Therefore, my pictures will look better as time goes on! I love having my older sister teach me photography! 
A few weeks ago Katey let me do a mini photo shoot of her. If you follow her photography blog Here, you already saw them. ( isn't she so pretty?) . . I'm hoping she'll let me use her camera more often to snap some shots as I learn more. .  Here I took a photo or two... Not nearly as good as Katey's work but hope I'll get better as time goes on! 











~ Philippians 4:23 ~

~  I can do all this through Him who gives me strength ~



4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are AWESOME Rachel!!! I love the first one! The water is so perfectly focused! ;) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Rachel!! You will become just as good as her. :) KLA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! that means a lot! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!