Monday, July 23, 2012

Just a few pictures. .

Olah to all my followers! :D I hope y'all are all having a great summer so far! The heats been taking a toll on a lot of us here, but we have also been getting storms every day ( including lightning and thunder ( which means no swimming. )   :(  . . . No swimming means I get a lot of stuff done in the house if we are not busy doing other stuff. Like schooling more, trying to keep things tidy, growing closer with my Lord in His word, and other things. :) So I'm just going to post some pictures of stuff going on lately ( that's if you haven't seen them on my instagram already ) . . . 

 Love to all my friends and family!!



I've been getting so see "my" little cousin a lot lately. Love her to bits!!











It's sushi time!



Gluten free diets makes you do weird things late at night. ;P



Started reading a new book. It's very good so far!



<3





Silly us



I love our old typewriter!



My bed room almost finished decorating 



And more of this girl! 





<3 My love for coffee <3



Posted this on Instagram. For those who didn't already know. . .  ;) 



~ This quote is so very true! When things happen in life that may not be what we planned, instead of questioning God why this is happening, we need to be thinking that God has bigger and better plans for us. We need only put our all of our trust in God. He's got everything under under control ~ 




And some photos I took of God's wonderful creation! 












Until next time. . . God bless!  And have a wonderful Week!



5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! :) I love the rain... :) we are getting it here a lot too. Cute post! KLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girly! I'm just praying the rain goes North. They're in a pretty bad drought. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you on the tuna fish and Justin Bieber! Had a great time yesterday! Love you! Sarah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth dropped open when i saw the typewriter.... I have been actively looking on ebay for a 1930 vintage typewriter.. I want to type letters on all form of parchments and show another unique style showing relational importance to others...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!