Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people

Hmm. . .Well I'm a very unique girl ( as I've been told )...And have lot's of things that I probably do differently that most people (don't we all?) so I'll name a few just to let you get the picture. . 


1 -  I like to clean - Cleaning is a time where I get to think all my thought through, anything that's in my head are probably being thought through when I''m cleaning. And the outcome is a clean house! :)

2 -  I talk to my two dogs as if they are my little siblings. ( call me strange ) ;)  but hey, they listen, even if they think I'm crazy. :D

3 - I fall asleep with pandora radio being played on my iPod...I'll wake up at four in the morning to find one of my favorite songs being played through my headphones close to me. Then I get mad that they had to wait till I was seeping to play that song!

4 - I have this thing where I will use a fork in place of a spoon..odd, yes but it's just one of my things. :) It's a little hard to use a fork to eat cheerios, so I stick with a spoon for that, but other than cereal, forks are my thing. :)

5 - Usually, two out of my three meals a day are either a fruit/veggie juice or meal replacement drink. You can say I'm not much for chewing ;) but I have heard that eating less meat and more fruits and veggies are a lot better for you, so I stick with my liquids as much as I can. . .Unless there are Oreos around. 

I'm sure I can think of lots more things that I do differently than most people but I'll stop at five. If you've noticed anything that I do that's different that most, I'd love to hear your thoughts! :D 

Love to all!!



1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I can't think of anything else. Don't worry...I like the cleaning the house too and use the opposite utensil a lot too. I love you for you. :) kayla

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!