Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 20: A hobby of yours

There are many things I enjoy doing and would call my hobby, so instead of just one, I thought I'd put a couple. :)

. Taking pictures

I love taking photographs ( more like, I love using Katey's camera with all of her awesome equipment. hehe) right now I'm nothing close to what Katey is right now. of coarse, because she's worked hard for a while to get to what she does, but I do hope that she'll be able to help me out and become better at taking pictures. It's something I enjoy doing very much. . 

.Exercising

I'd call it one of my biggest hobbies. I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy ( like many people have told me ) but I love the feeling after you work out really hard, feeling you accomplished something big. I love the sore, achy feeling you get from working out the day before. If you read my last post, you'd agree that this is a pretty good hobby to get into :)  haha... I do it mainly to feel good and stay healthy. But I do love doing it. Pilates, cardio, strength, resistance, stretch..you name it, I've probably done it. except body building or heavy weight lifting. That's not something I ever want to do. I do exercising for 3 reasons: I love to do it, for health, and to feel good. :) 

. Gardening

I got into gardening  a couple years ago. Before then, I hated to get into the dirt and stay outside to just get dirty. After we started our own garden to grow our own produce, I realized that I really enjoy doing it! I know it contains getting dirty and sometimes sunburned, but I realized how fun it could be and fascinating how much you get back from doing it. I think my favorite part is planting everything, then harvest time. Getting to pick all the stuff you've waited so long for. So I'd probably put that on my list of hobbies. :)  


I could put more ( like cooking, reading, help teach younger children ) but I think I'll close it for now! I just couldn't pick one, I hope y'all understand. ;) 

God bless to all my dear friends!


4 comments:

  1. Lol don't you love to excerise!!! :) no your good at everything. kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercising is a hobby! You must clean the house for fun. lol

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well on the contrary dear, I do like to clean my house! so how's that for ya? ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'm so unworthy of you. lol
      Emma of Tin Lane

      Delete

I love your comments!!