Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random me. . .

Alrighty! I haven't been able to do much blogging this week...Monday and Tuesday I just relaxed and told myself I'd give myself a weeks break of school (let's call it my spring break) and then my dear cousins came over Wednesday and staying until Saturday. So I get to spend some time with them who I don't get to see that often. :) We've been having lots of fun and might I add, lots of pictures are being taken. Not just by me, but Katey's been doing photo secessions, so look forward to seeing some new stuff on her blog.

Today we made a picnic lunch, woke up early (6:30. . We didn't fall asleep till 2:00) and headed out to Mandeville to shop then go to the lake front! It was one of those very awesome/fun/relaxing days..Katey got some pictures of us at the lake front and our plans of having a picnic on the grass were crushed when there was this huge sign that said " No eating or drinking". So we wound up eating in the car then walking a bit. it was all nice in the end!

I'm really getting into Instagram, on my iPod. it's really neat and really fast. So if you have one, you can look me up and start following me on it. :) Anywho, I think I'm going to close this with a picture I edited from Instagram. Katey just bought this book "Way of the Master"...by Ray Comfort. I heard it's a really great book and can't wait to read it myself ( that is, after Katey finishes it ). :) Y'all have a blessed Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!