Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just Another Saturday. . .

Okay! This post isn't something exciting or fascinating, but I thought I'd just start to post here and there some of what I do on a daily basis..you'll get to know me better, like things I like to do . . etc! Today was a typical Saturday. The Ones I love..The "sleep late, clean up, and do what ever you want the rest of the day" ahh! the joys of being young.. ;) 
So I know when I go on other peoples blogs, pictures make it easier to picture what they're trying to tell..I've asked some of my friends and they say they like it better when people add pictures. makes it more interesting they say.. I can't blame um, it does help with the imagination part. :) So Here's what I did on my typical Saturday. . .





Yes, our Saturdays are usually what we call our "clean the house" day. Not that we don't try to keep the house clean throughout the week. ;) We just put Saturdays as the day where we do more of the "deeper" cleaning.. vacuum, mop, dust, scrub. . . But I don't mind the least.. It's usually the time I get to think on stuff that I'm usually bothered by doing other stuff. 


Exercise

So yes, I like to keep active! For my health. . I love the feeling of working out really hard! 




So my family and I started watching these health foods shows and how bad it is to eat processed foods and meats so we are going veggie/fruit crazy at our house over here. :) We juice fruits and veggies for two of our three meals a day. It has been benefiting our healthy very much. We all feel so much better and energetic since We started doing this. We are also trying to stay away from any type of meats right now. trying to wait and eat it once a week. It's been pretty hard because, me being a southern girl likes her meat. hehe but it will help in the long run! 








Yes, there was a lot of basket ball playing today. I like to play with my Daddy because he plays so well and I like him to teach me all his tricks! He was a coach on a basket ball team so I guess that helped..I still think he likes to show off how well he plays to us kids. ;) Emily, surprisingly being still short as she is, plays pretty well. And do excuse the way I look. After cleaning, baking stuff for a someone who just had a baby, exercised, played basket ball, I don't think I'd look too spiffy. ha..But that's life..there's a time to look better and a time to just put your hair up and sweat a bit. 



Okay! So After I exercised, I guess I had this high to just go running. So I did, and it was pure awesomeness ( I like my made up words, ok?). . The weather was gorgeous and I today I realized that I do really love running.. I think I'll be doing more of that now, since I realized how how awesome it makes me feel! :-D

~ ~ ~

And to sum it all up, I read a book till I fell asleep!



Well that's about it folks! That's the story of me and how I spent my quiet Saturday doing the stuff I love! Until next time, God Bless. . .







5 comments:

  1. Hey that sounds like a good Saturday to me!! :) and yes. I <3 The Hunger Games. And yes. I have read them all three times each. :P and I need to start running! I played tackle football with my big brothers and one of their friends yesterday and I am SORE. it's a good feeling though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! you sounded like you had a a fun time with your people playing football! I like playing that too, that's when i have people to play it with. :) You're right, that kind of sore it a god feeling. Like when you exercise a lot and hard. . It's sort of proof that you worked out hard! :D AND yes, I love running!

      Delete
  2. And I will be doing all 6 of these things with you next week!!! :) i'm counting down girl! Cant wait to play and run and swim with all of y'all. Oh and I'll clean too. ;) but sounds like a great Saturday to me too and love ya cuz. :) kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, can't wait! but don't worry about cleaning..I'll do that before y'all get here so we can spend more time running! ;) so bring your running shoes! love you too dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol hopefully I don't hurt myself this time. Last time my ankle was bothering me. But I still can't wait to jog with y'all. :) love you more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!