Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dear God, please help me..

Recently I have been learning/going through a lot lately. I'm posting this because I need to hear it from myself what I've been searching from scripture to help me in a time like this. I'm sure everyone has gone through a lot in their own lives. Hurts, pains, suffering, mourning..Recently, something happened to me and I just can't get myself together again. I rather not get into detail but I would greatly appreciate any encouragement or scripture you're willing to share. It has to deal with heartache and relationships. (fyi: not boy/girl relationships..just relationships in general. Lol ) I know the Lord lets us go through trials and tribulations for a reason. maybe to strengthen our faith in Him or any other various reasons but He does have a reason for everything that happens. We may not like it or understand but we need to be willing to trust God. This is really hard for me because, I'm saying all of this, but It is really hard to actually practice what I'm am saying here. I'm typing what I should be feeling..and that's a growing process for me. I'm still in that mode of sadness, heartache, and flowing tears..Last night (more like early this morning @ 2:30 ) I searched for as much scripture I could that pertained to what I'm going through right now. This verse here helped give me a little hope : Psalm 34:18 "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit" The Lord is near to me in these times when I feel my heart is broken and crushed. He is there when I feel like there is no one that understands how I feel right now. I have cried out to the Lord to please give me understanding in all that is happening to me. I read this verse and Made me think some.. "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us" - Romans 8:18. . Yes, that is right, Heaven will have no sorrow, pain, tears, or heartache but it is hard for me to see myself not feeling brokenhearted and crushed right now. I need to continually tell myself that the Lord has great plans for my life. And that He will fix this suffering in His own time. These verses really gives me hope and a sense of peace. . 
 1 Peter 4:12-13,19
Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed... So then, those who suffer according to God's will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good..
Psalm 46:1-3 
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging"

If anyone has any other scripture or would like to just pray that The Lord will show me understanding in all my hurts and trouble, I would greatly appreciate it. I read in Ecclesiastes 3 that there is a time for everything..I guess this time in my life is the part where I mourn and  shed tears, but the Lord will bring that time again where I will laugh and be joyful again..I just need to have faith in His timing...










4 comments:

  1. I almost cried in this post Rachel!!! :( txt me ...kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your concern darling, but right now, I'm not really wanting to go into detail. I love you though! And thank you for being there for me! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure what type of relationship problems you are facing, but you are on the right track! Keep seeking God and His Word! This will keep bitterness from growing in your heart. Bitterness can come from the most surprising of sources and is so subtle it's hard to combat. But as long as you are crying out to God, filling your soul with His Word, and guarding your heart, it will be hard for it to grow!
    You are an encouragement and such a dear, special soul! I know we've haven't really been able to interact much, but I love you and am encouraged by you! <3 Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, Katharine. . I really need that right now. I am not holding on to any bitterness towards anyone right now, just asking God for Strength right now to help me go through these hard times. I'm glad I can be an encouragement..Half the time when I'm reading all these scriptures, it's hard for me to really let them sink in and do my part in what it teaches. I guess that's the learning process of my walk with Christ. Letting go and handing everything to the Lord. But it's really hard not knowing how everything will turn out. That's when I need to be reminded that that's when faith comes in. Faith in in the Lord's timing. He will make things work out if I constantly give him the glory and praise.
      Thanks again for being here for me and helping me out! That means a lot! I love you too and please, keep me in your prayers. :) just for the Lord's will in my life and that He will bind up wounds and hurts that really need to be bandaged.

      Delete

I love your comments!!