Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.

A way in which I want to be remembered. . .Well. . .


First and most important, I want to be remembered as the girl who put Christ first in her life before fun. The one who took time to listened to your problems and troubles when no one else did. The girl who annoyed you with meaningless emails (and yes you answered all of them..thanks y'all) I want to be remembered as your friend who asked "How are you doing?"...and really meant it. :) The one who made you laugh in those silent moments and the one who was ALWAYS there for you when you needed someone to talk/vent out to. I want to be remembered as the one that tried to help my friends and family in any which way that I could...As the one who didn't try to act differently around you just for you to like me, but the one who was just herself! And especially the girl who shared with you how awesome God's love is for His Children. 

That's how I would like to be remembered!

Love, to all my dear friends!

~Rachel Pursell~





4 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel,
    What a wonderful post!!
    I agree with all that you said. What an awesome way to be remembered.
    Thanks for sharing that. :D

    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have already done all these things!!! :) such an amazing person cuz. :) love you and see ya tomorrow!!! Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I love you forever and always! :)

      Delete
    2. :) you're so sweet. Don't make me cry!!! ;) love you to the moon then to Pluto then back to Earth!!! :) <3

      Delete

I love your comments!!