Monday, May 14, 2012

a Challenge . . .

So yes, that's right! My friend, Kathryn, had this wonderful idea to start a 30 day exercise challenge. I thought this would a great idea! I know I love when I have accountability and encouragement. It makes me want to do it more! And get better at it. I'm just going to go over what she posted on her blog.
This is a simple challenge you add to your regular workout routine ( that's right, it doesn't take the place of your normal schedule ) :) But I promise it wont take much time at all... It's to help you build strength in your core and she had an idea to add a few arm workouts as well ( which I thought was a great idea because I lack strength in my upper body) :(
Here are a few tips. .

If you go on Pandora, I would put in the type of music you like to exercise with and play that while doing this challenge. It helps pass the time and makes it more fun.

If so, doing this with a sibling would make it a lot more interesting and fun as well. When you do it with a person right in front of you, it makes you want to do better. :) Which means faster more efficient results! awesome!

Like Kathryn said on her blog, if you do participate, we would love for you to keep in touch ( email or post comments on this post and hers ). We can share tips, keep each other on track, and give encouragement.

Here's the Challenge



And these are the Extra* arm workouts she added! :D



I think it would be so great if you'd follow along and challenge yourself to do this with us! You can go see Kathryn's blog by clicking Here and check her post about it! She is the one who got me to be doing it! 

Hope you join in!!!



6 comments:

  1. You have a flat tummy already!!! :) I saw this pic on Pinterest. I save all the workout pics on there. LOL
    I don't know if I would do this specific workout but this post definitely reminded me I need to get back in shape! Thx Rachel love ya Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You go girl!
    And ditto to what Kayla said! You don't need to do this for a flat tummy, you've got it! =)
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all, but more than just "getting a flat tummy", I'm doing this to get a stronger core...Looking better just comes along with it. ;) This will be fun. I did it yesterday and put some cool music on and it flew by and I was sorta sad it was over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachel! I thought this would be a great idea, so I'm doing it now :)
    There were a few things that I didn't know what they were and I can't look them up (Internet is really slow) so I added a few of my own, such as pushups, Situps, and air jumps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Molly!! I'm so glad you decided to do the challenge. It's really fun! Hope you're having fun in FL!

      Delete

I love your comments!!