Monday, May 7, 2012

Random me. . .

Another random post because I can't think of a particular thing to blog about today. :-) Not many exciting things going on over here. ;)  Just battled over the connection for our wireless internet ( that's why I haven't been blogging lately) . . It was giving us so much trouble but daddy and I got fixing in it last night and concurred! yay! This past week My grandma came over with my dear little cousin. She's a ham but cute. She doesn't talk yet but sounds like she speaks in french or something. No lie! I have no clue what she's saying, but it's cute. We also went into Metairie/New Orleans to visit some relatives and concur lakeside mall but again, failed. It's such a big mall and I found not one thing. :/ oh well. . .

Here are a few pictures of this week




I love when little children copy EVERYTHING you do. it's so cute. 







I love the Whole Foods Market in Metairie LA. There are so many cool things there! I like pink lemonade




I found this little picture on Pinterest. It's the Bible verse Matthew 11:28.. This has been one verse very dear to me lately. When I feel heavy burdened with sorrows or pains, I need to remember that the Lord will give me rest as long as I bring my sorrows to Him. When I feel broken hearted, He is the one that will mend it.




We have been getting some scary weather lately over here. Big lightening/thunderstorms and lots of wind and rain. We do get a lot of Tornadoes where we live but not any this week, thank God. it get's pretty scary when a tornado hits us. :/ Here's the current view right now from my bedroom window...





I'll end it with a song from one of my favorite singers, Phil Wickham. I think the last song I posted was one of his, but oh well...I like his music and voice.  His lyrics in his songs are so powerful! He uses his talent in such a good way :) 









I'm hoping I'll blog more this week if i'm not too busy. Pray y'all all have a wonderful week!!!



5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! :) oh and you too! :) lol glad we got to see y'all on Sunday! :) the whole foods is so nice! They need to build one where y'all live! Love y'all Kayla :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope y'all are safe during this horrible weather. We have bad weather, but it's only raining over here. We also are having some strong winds. Love ya <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post and the pictures and the song!...I am doing my best with being a proper Big Sis...Just wanted you to know that! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do instagram!!! I love it!!! I'm cindy1962

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it too..and glad I found you on it!! :) I like following your blog and pinterest also! =)

      Delete

I love your comments!!