Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's been up. .

Hi my precious blog followers! I pray y'all are all doing well and y'all had a nice Memorial Day. I've been a little busy and not at the same time. I know that's a confusing thought but hey, I have a confusing life. ( joking)   . . . Last week I got to spend some time with my dear friends up in Starkville while attending the MHEA conference. It was so great seeing all those faces I rarely see. Even though we email, it's just not the same. :) I was so sad when it was departure time. :( but hopefully we will not have to wait too long to see some of y'all! :) . . .And I can kick myself for not taking pictures. I guess I was just enjoying the fellowship with my friends that I totally forgot to snap some shots. :( But anyhow, I've been sick ever since I came back from the conference. It's just what everyone has that I've talked to. ( a summer cold that never goes away ). I still sound like a chipmunk and head all stuffy and it's been almost two weeks. . :P with that and tearing a ligament today in my right knee, having spontaneous headaches throughout the days, getting ( hit ) by a very mad yellow jacket on the forehead, I'm still trying to go along with my daily life. Sometimes the roads tough, but that only makes us stronger. Anywho, I'm gonna go ahead and post some pictures and stuff then call it and ends to this post! Just wanted to update y'all with what's been going down here. :) May not be too interesting but hey, I love the people that God placed in my life and everything else that came with it."Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18. 


( All of these photos are taken from my iPod. So they're not gonna be the best quality. Lol ) 



Random Picture of me and my beautiful baby sister




And this was just our Memorial Day.. or at least 20 minutes of it. 






 Katey trying to give lessons. I, learned nothing, but Noah was very interested in learning. :)




My Emmy!








What a Powerful Awesome God we praise and worship. . . He does so much for us. This song has very strong, great lyrics. Very comforting!! 





What a moving verse. And so very true. No matter what our age, we need to be a great examples of Christians( if you claim to be). Just like this verse says; in speech, life, love, and purity. We need to be different from this world we live in. We want people to look at us and say "there's something different about her/him." different in a good way. Different than what this world expects form us. We need to be doing what the Lord expects from us. And that's to honor Him in all that we do and say. :) 





I pray y'all are all doing well and have a great week!!




9 comments:

  1. I love all of the pics you took. That song is so touching…Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Rach! :) hope you are feeling better soon...did the wasp actually sting you?
    Love ya and great encouraging words! :) KLA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it did not sting me but it got very mad that I moved his and many others nests. I didn't mean to ( they were hidden behind our pool stairs...they kept flying and hitting me on the head...you should have been here. It was a sight to see. haha ;)

      Delete
    2. Ouch!!! That must have hurt... Luckily they didn't sting you. Sarah

      Delete
  3. did you tell your brother in-law to get a hair cut? lol

    Emma of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..Yeah, I think he should, but I think that should be his choice..
      Miss you!

      Love Katey Pursell!

      : )

      Delete
    2. Trust me, we tried! Lol. . .Maybe we can try to persuade him Katey. haha but it is his head. Lol

      Delete
  4. Ha, wasn't that drawing the one that you sent me? I actually thought it was a great drawing, or at least compared to me it is! lol. :) I'm having lots of fun playing Draw Something with you and Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Molly,intact it is! Lol and thank you so much! I love playing with you too! very fun!! :)

      Delete

I love your comments!!