Friday, May 4, 2012

Instagram. .

I do apologize for not posting much this week. lately I haven't been feeling too well so I've been taking it easy. :) Taking it easy means doing more stuff I like sitting down. ;) I've recently found out that you can actually have followers on Instagram ( I promise I'm not pretending to be this dumb). So I've been looking to see if my friends use it. So if you have one, you should follow me, and I might just follow you back. haha. For those who don't use Instagram, you should. It's safe, super fast, super easy, and super fun! You'd get to show off your pictures and edit them to your liking. It's really neat. I'll post a couple I have taken recently ( you may have seen them on Instagram before if you follow me) . . . So yes, If you don't have one, I advise you to make one. :)


















I pray y'all all have a wonderful weekend!!

In Christ Always. . 

3 comments:

  1. Need to get one!!! :) kayla (hope you feel better soon baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last pic Rachel. <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "You had me at hello".

    Love--Emma of Tin Lane<3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!