Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bits and pieces

This post will just be bits and pieces of what's on my mind and what I've been up to.. Sort of like the "random me", but I wanted to change up the title of the posts. ;) And no, I didn't forget to finish the 30 Day Challenge..I've been stuck on whatever day I'm at. Can't think of a good enough answer so I'll keep thinking and get back to that as soon as I can. :D . . . 


So I officially hate shopping for clothes as of today. :) I'm no ordinary girl who would love to spend all day in the mall shopping till her hearts desires. Oh no...To me, shopping is a struggle/pain/and annoying thing I dislike having to do when seasons change. 1. They never have my size. 2. I'm a picky person. 3. I've noticed that everything I bought today was in the blue/grey/white color zone. And I'm not a tom boy, but too many bright colors just give me a headache so I tend to go towards the neutral. But My mom says I should " Widen my horizon " in color tones so I must! :/ Shopping to me is just a stressful thing to do. I know I'm not like other girls, but i'm glad because that wouldn't make me, me! I don't mind helping other people shop though. That's pretty fun! :)

. . . . 

Earlier, I put my iPod on shuffle and then, this certain song played.. When I was listening to these lyrics, I just broke down and cried..these lyrics are so powerful and strong. God, with His powerful hand, will heal my broken and suffering heart. I have seen Him heal so many other wounds and relationships and they were all in His timing,. . .He will mend mine when He thinks best. I may not understand why He allows these things to happen in my life that hurts so much..Sometimes I feel like I can not even go on any longer..thinking there's no hope.. but then, I do know that He does it for His own divine purpose and that will one day lead to what He has planned the whole time. I need to remember that He knows best when to move things around in me life... He is the only one that knows exactly how I feel right now. Right now, I need to be engaging into deep prayer, asking Him to reveal what He wants me to do. How to handle things. So anyway, this song really touched me and I thought I would share it. It's sung by a very talented singer also. :) 




. . .

Okay, When I saw this picture on Instagram, I just couldn't stop smiling over this photo.. This is The Christian singer, Phil Wickhams's little baby girl. She is like, One of The cutest little girls I've seen. Look at those gorgeous eyes! I know I'm all random with stuff that I post, but that's just me!! 




. . .

So in my spare time, I'm either Instagraming, Blogging, or Drawing weird confusable drawings on "Draw Something" . . The cute little game you can get on your iPod or iPhone where you try to guess your opponents drawings and visa versa.. If you already play this, you should totally amuse yourself and play with me. I get so embarrassed at how I draw :P but I'm not gonna no play because of pride. Lol so my username is   RachelPursell   
Oh, and I've noticed how easy and quick it is to post stuff on tumblr, so I have been posting lots on there. . . Just thought I'd let ya know. :)


I didn't know what a "timebomb looked like, sooo" ;)
I told you I draw embarrassingly horrible! :P
. . .

So big news ( for me anyway ). . I'm going to be moving into our bed room on the first floor. You may be wandering why this is so exciting.. Because My whole life I have shared my bedroom/bed with my sweet darling little sister. I don't mind her staying with me except for the fact that I would love all my things untouched and not misplaced ;) Lol. I will definitely miss the color that I just painted the room I'm currently  in ( pretty calm neutral color) but that's life, and I'll let my mom decorate. She's good at that kind of stuff. The color is blue. I like blue, but it's a lot, so I'll go with a french theme and post pictures of it when it's all done and I move in. haha. :)

. . .

Well all my dear friends, I shall put an end to this post for tonight. Pray y'all all have a blessed Friday!


11 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Have to listen to that song... :)
    LOVE Draw Something!! Just wish mine would work! :(
    YEA when we see y'all next... (real soon) show me your color/pattern scheme. :) I would love to help decorate. Plus we have the same taste on everything so. :D I have always wanted to be an interior designer but...not a life career. ANYHOO, I would love to help cuz!!! :)
    Love the "random me" posts! :) love you so much, kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great song. :) you can ask my mom what " scheme" she's going for. I trust her to make it look good. haha ;) . . .Well thank you, I like doing the "random" posts too! :)

      Love you bunches!

      Delete
    2. I listened to it and I know that song! We play it at church sometimes. I love it!!! :) LOL next time we ft I'll ask her what scheme shes going for. :) I'd be glad to help you this summer, well if it's okay. :)
      AW love you soooo much :) <3

      Delete
  2. God can chose to heal relationships. But you must accept his will also, if he chooses not to.

    Hayden.M.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think praying and pleading also increases the chances for healing in relationships... I'm going through a lot right now. More than you would probably know. I don't think you understand, unless your feet are in my shoes. We're dealing with emotions here. Attached emotions. Which can't be untied. They're set. . . Permanent. I hope you understand how i'm feeling.

      Miss you. .

      Delete
  3. " My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." ~ James 1:2-3

    " And not only that , but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance , character; and character hope." ~5:3-4

    See, Rachel! Facing our trials and tribulations with Joy will be easier than with sorrow...

    And this is to Hayden...Yes God can choose to heal relationships, that is His will! It's takes 2 to heal a relationship. Forgiveness has already been given on this side. :-) I only pray that one day the Lord will work all out. . . To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, God can chose to heal relationships if that is his will. But he can chose NOT to if that is his will.
    Hayden M.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayden, God never wants relationships not to heal. Especially of those who claim to be believers. Keeping your word will be hard, but worth it in the end. Can't you see that?

      Delete
  5. I share your randomness in loving to look at the pictures of my favorite artist's children! Penelope is adorable!

    Phil Wickham did a concert in our town in October and I got to on the second row, hands in the air, worshiping God with my friends and family. It was such a great night of worship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must have been a great experience to go to his concert ( and especially with those great seats )

      it was great seeing you at the conference. only with it was longer. :)

      Delete

I love your comments!!