Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 19: A talent of yours

I don't like this post very much. . . I'm not for picking out stuff that makes me sound high on myself. I don't want people to think I'm stuck on myself. And for talents, I am talentless. trust me. I don't think I have one talent ( and I am not exaggerating ). Like I can say my sister Katey's talent is photography, some of my friends have some talents such as impersonating actors/actresses very well, always being able to make me laugh, and reading books in such a short period of time (yes, I call that a talent ;-) ). . .I had such a hard time on this one, I went to Katey and asked her if I had any talents she could think of . haha...Yes, I was desperate. So she said I should put "baking" as my talent. I don't think it's a talent to follow recipes ( and when I mean follow, I follow it by the "T". ) I do like to bake, but it's not something you want to do all the time. When you bake, of coarse you wanna eat it. haha..But yes, I do like to bake. :) 

Here are a few things I like to bake..just a few




I will first start out by saying that our Kitchen-aid mixer makes baking "So Fun"



Chocolate cake  :D


Thumb print cookies (raspberry's my favorite)


Oatmeal chocolate chip, raisin cookies. . . 


Italian fig cookies


Red velvet. yum


So those are a few of a lot I like to bake. :) It's not the best thing to be good at though, all the time. haha







4 comments:

  1. Yes you have a talent!!! And believe me, it's a good one at that! You won't have a problem finding a guy, that's for sure!!..lol..Love you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...and you do make the best red velvet ANYTHING!!! :) we need to open a bakery. LOL love ya kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all! y'all are too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a talent to me! And a delicious one to have around! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!