Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.

I have about 20 minutes before I leave for work but thought I might squeeze in a post of the 30 day challenge because I thought that might be quick...so yesterday I was looking all throughout our home for a photo album of when I was little...I had about 10 minutes to spare...So yes, I didn't have enough time to scan them on the computer..so I just took pictures of "glossy might I add" photos...I hate doing that because there is always that glare on the photo or a shadow...So please excuse any weird looking bright objects or shadows on the pictures below... :) 
A photo of of me taken over ten years ago...well, every kid has that awkward stage, right? mine was like when 6-now..Lol.. yeah, or at least I think so. So i'm going to post pictures of when I was like, a lot younger... :D



That's Katey to the left..she's cuter than me right there..


I was turning two, not five. ;) . . . and the evil bright glare.  :/


Can't you tell we're on a sugar high! ;) we were dangerous around chocolate milk when we were little.  (katey to the left, me to the right)


Aww. we WERE so cute.. ;)

I didn't realize till just now that all of these pictures are of Katey and me..I'll have to do a post on my little sister since I left her out. oh well. Can't you tell were were the best of friends when we were that small.. until next time, God bless!



4 comments:

  1. Awwww! Y'all are soooo cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were the best of friends????... Got to be kidding me!!...We were kindred spirits!...No one can take that away from us! No one!. . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute!!!! :) <3 kayla

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!