Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding (or was played).

Oh! This is going to be fun. I love talking and thinking about weddings. If you didn't know that about me. ;) They're supposed to be one of the most happy moments in your life. When you and that one person God chose for you to be united with become husband and wife!. That moment when your daddy walks you down the isle, then gives you away. That first moment when your husband to be looks at his bride all done up for the ceremony( and makes him tear up). Those are things that really excite me. And it is very interesting seeing how God works in each and every ones life. I long for the day when I will become "his mrs." . To see how God worked everything out in the end. . .but on to the point of this post! ;) I want you to know that all who saw Katey's post on day 12, I am not trying to copy her. I really have always loved this song. It makes me tear up almost every time I hear it. It is so beautiful and I love the lyrics! This would be that one song I would dance my first dance with my husband. :) 


Newsong (ft. Natalie Grant) -When God made you






And also, I thought I would add another song! This song really tells what marriage should be about. Personally, it's a little up-beat to be played at my wedding, but I do love the lyrics of this song. It's pretty and so true! hope you enjoy!



 



Well I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. ;) 
God bless!






7 comments:

  1. I LOVE both songs though, I think the second is my favorite of the two!! ;) This was a great post I loved reading it and listening to the music!
    Thanks for posting Rachel.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Savannah for sharing your thoughts and for following! I'm glad to hear that people are actually liking what I'm posting! :) It was nice hearing from you!

      Delete
  2. Hey Rachel... I just today read your comment on Christies blog.... :) I'm not sure if we are going to the festival or not. I want to but, we'll have to wait and see what the Lord will do.
    But, the rules say you don't HAVE to be there to enter the film festival so... if I do get my video done... I'll send it in and ya'll can tell me how it looks on the 'big screen'!! :)

    Talk to you later!

    OH! My sister Rebekah called your mom about coming over to your house on Wednesday after she has piano.... I will be so sad! We've been wanting to see ya'll so bad! Wednesdays are my days to cook supper so I don't get to go with Rebekah to piano lessons any more!!!

    anyhoo..... YAY! About Christie going to Conference!!!! We haven't seen her in YEARS! That would be SUCH a fun time! She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah! Well I really hope y'all will be able to go. If not, I would love to see your movie on the big screen! :D And that's too bad that you can't come over. I've been wanting to see all of y'all also! Well next time you'll definitely have to come. We'll make sure it won't be on a Wednesday! It's nice hearing from you Sarah! And thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second one was on Fireproof!!!! LOL Great picks Rachel...love both of them. :) there is a country song titled God Gave Me You and I love it!!! I have a notebook full of my dream wedding dresses, cakes, and music. Love you...and can't wait for you to walk down the aisle. :) <3 kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't even realize that was off of Fire proof! I found it while listening to Pandora a year ago! And as for the first, I have always loved that song from years ago! Definitely a favorite!

      Well I can't wait till that day either! And you will definitely be in bridal party, mind you that! loved you!

      Delete
  5. Yeah girl, when they got married again!!! :) LOL love the first one too! Aw thank you...I'm honored!!!! Really...you will be in my bridal party too cuz!!! I promise...I can't wait for that big day. So fun!!!!
    Love you too...txt me!!! <3 kayla

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!