Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 14: A vacation you would like to take

So This week I've been out of commission. My lower back has been giving me a lot of pain so I haven't been able to walk, so that means I've been spending a LOT of time on the recliner/couch. :( So that's why I've been doing more posts than normal this week. It's probably not going to stay like this because this next week I have to go back to work. I really don't have time to do posts on days that I work..I just wanted to update y'all before I get on with the 30 Day Challenge. :)

~ ~ ~

A vacation I would like to take would definitely be a vacation to Colorado in the winter with all my close friends. I always wanted to learn how to ski with my friends and I love the snow! ( That's if you get a bucket load and it starts to accumulate). . .I don't really like it when it starts to snow but only enough to make the roads a little dangerous. it's either a ton of snow or no snow at all for me. :D Any way, I'll add some cool pictures of Colorado I found and really hope that some day I'll be able to make this vacation come true!




I know the picture is horrible but you know what Colorado Mountains look like with snow covering them. ;)




And stay with my friends at a cabin like this! Oh yes! 



Of coarse I wouldn't look like this while I first learn to ski. ;)


And drink up LOTS of Hot Chocolate and Coffee!


Now that would be an awesome vacation I would love to take one day! Well there you go folks! Hope y'all have a nice rest of the week! 





10 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel, it's beautiful!!! :) did you see the episode of the Duggars when they went skiing, I believe in CO? too cute...I am dying to go to New York. I want to go so bad. <3 kayla
    P.S. Hope you feel better cuz!!!! :) love always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um. I might have seen that one.. not sure. New York is nice and all, but not my cup of tea. ha! ;)
      love you and I hope I fell better to, I feel like I'm 80 years old with all this back pain! not fun. :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah I think it was when they had 18 kids. LOL
      Haha I just want to go see all the sights and be able to say I have been to NYC. :) I love AL and FL. :) so pretty but hot!!! Aw Rachel...I get back pain to but it is from slouching. LOL hope you feel better soon and load up on Ibprofuen!!! :) love you girl <3 kayla

      Delete
  2. Yes they are my children on the trampoline!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we go, let's not forgot lots and lots of hot chocolate for Emma. and let us store up Racetrack coffee for you and me. And let us also buy Oreos, Twix, and M&M's. And then let us ski. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Christie.. hot cocoa, (racetrack) coffee, and oreos are definitely on the check list! that would really be an awesome trip! especially because I really don't care for the beach (don't kill me)...I really would love to do this one day. :) sigh*

      Delete
    2. Just wait until we take you to Florida with us. JUST wait. I will convince you that the beach is awesome.. We're going to take you to an island in the sun and we'll sit on the boat and munch Oreos. the End. ;)
      PS.. I've been to New York! I was only like 4 but I remember some of it, like the Statue of Liberty and buying VHSes in Chinatown that we didn't know were pirated... grr. They didn't work for very long.

      Delete
    3. You have permission to take to this place called Florida, but you may NOT! put me in the water. for fear for my life being eaten by SHARKS! you'll be a good friend, right? I may like the boat ride, but definitely liking the "munch oreos" part! :D

      W.h.a.t? you never told me you've been to New York! hiding things from me, i see! hmm? I don't ever want to go to New York, so ha!!

      Delete
  4. I've always wanted to visit Colorado, too! We flew over it once and it was sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been in a plane..or really travelled up North before.. The State most north that I have been to was Indiana, and I was too little to remember. But yes, Colorado w/ friends is definitely on my bucket list! :)

      Delete

I love your comments!!