Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

So Day 8...A thank you letter...I was always fond of writing letters...or notes. It's so hard to pick a single person to thank. There are so many people in my life that have done so much for me..and I'm grateful for every single one. :) but this one, I'll write to my dear friend. . .


  Dear Emma,
    I would like to start this letter out by saying how grateful and blessed I am to have such a great and close friend as you. The Lord really knew what He was doing when He brought us to meet each other. You've have become like a sister to me over the past ten years. And yes, I can't believe we have known each other that long. I want to take this time to thank you for always being there for me in my life when I had no one else to talk to. We've become closer over the years, and even though we have had our quarrels and disagreements in the past, that has only made us to become even closer...Thank you for always having an open ear, and being my shoulder to cry on in my tough and hard times. I now know I can trust you with everything I have to tell you.. I remember reading this somewhere and writing it down.. "Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what" . . That is so true.
God really did something special...when He blessed me with a friend like you...I love you so much Emma! Thank you for everything you've done for me and all the times you were there for me. You know I'll always be there for you! And always be your true friend.


                                                                                                  Love always,
                                                                                                                  Rachel Pursell






3 comments:

  1. Too sweet!!!...Emma, you are very blessed with an amazing friend like Rachel, believe me when I tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I guess I'm suprised you picked me! I would have picked you too <3. I LOVE YOU TOO. Emma of Tin Lane <3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!