Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 13: A guilty pleasure

This is gonna be a breeze! Although, I have many guilty pleasures. And when I say many, I mean many! :D If you haven't known this about me, Oreos are my ONE weakness. ( I'm dangerous around um) ;) Give me some original Oreos ( not some weird flavored ones, or double stuffed) just delicious, perfect original Oreos and some milk and I'm the happiest person to be around.! Ha..No, I'm serious, eating those cookies are like, the best thing you could for me if I'm in a bad or cranky mood. Or even if you want to make me happier! So there you go! My guilty pleasure is eating Oreos! :D 







3 comments:

  1. I knew when I clicked the blogspot it would be Oreos!!! :) I need to buy you some next time I see you. I'm not a big fan of them...no offense oreoholic. ;) LOL <3 kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm keeping you to your word about bringing me oreos next time you come over..and if not, I know where you live. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'll try to remember!!! :) haha love you...kayla

      Delete

I love your comments!!