Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 15: A person you admire

Alright! This was going to be a little tough for me. :)  there are plenty of people that I admire and for different reasons. I would really love to say something about each and every one of them but I don't think that's the point of this post. but this is also going to be easy in another way. When I first saw the name of this post, I thought of my dear, older sister Katey!

Here, let me exemplify what I mean when I say I admire my older sister! First of all, she has a heart to serve her Lord! She tries to always put Him first in what she does. I love her passion to want to go out and tell people about Him. . . When ever there's something wrong with me, (I don't know how she does it) but she'll know, and try to get it out of me. and if she succeeds (ha), she tries to make everything better and help me go through it. . . Sometimes, I'm not sure if she's trying or if it just comes natural to her, but she has a distinctive sense of humor! No matter where we are or what we are doing, she has gotta make me laugh in every situation! hands down! :) She is an amazing photographer..I love her work and would love for her to teach me some of her "ways" she takes beautiful pictures. God has blessed her with a wonderful talent! . . .When we were two tiny little kiddies, we were, as my mother called us, siamese or identical twins. :) we were always there, side by side. We went everywhere together, did everything together..everything she had or wanted, I wanted the same. That's how I know I admired her even when we were young. Now that we're older, I'm admiring her from a different way in some aspects. I still don't want to dress exactly like her and eat everything she does, but in a lot of the same ways, I would like to be like her. :D She's a beautiful, encouraging older sister, and I'm glad that we shared each others lives so far with each other..

Love you Katey!!! 

And some pictures to sum it all up!














Isn't she so beautiful?! . . the rest of the pictures are ones from Katey's camera. you probably saw them already on her blog but they're the only ones that I thought Katey wouldn't mind me putting up! :)  





Well that ought to sum it up for today! Hope y'all enjoyed visiting my blog and seeing Katey as an adorable little kid and beautiful woman! Oh, and I just realized that I'm half way done the 30 Day Challenge! :D yay! Hope everyone has a great week! 

God Bless!!











3 comments:

  1. You two are really sweet! I love your relationship with each other! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this! You two do have a wonderful relationship. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I almost cried!!! :) Katey is definitely an amazing role model...<3 kayla

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!