Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 16: A song that makes you cry

A song that makes me cry..hmm. Well, I can think of a lot of songs that make me cry..cry both sad and happy tears. But you would probably rather know what song that makes me cry happy tears! so I chose "You're Not Alone" by Meredith Andrews. This song always brings tears in my eyes. :) 




..I'm a pretty emotional gal. (ask someone who knows me well enough) ;) but the lyrics in this song are so beautiful and inspiring. I listened to this song when I went through hard times in my life and it always helped me through it  :) 


Love to all my friends!


God bless. . .



7 comments:

  1. This is a pretty song. . . . And yes you are a very emotional "gal". . . but I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song...I just listened to it. :) yes I can relate...I bring tissues in my purse everywhere I go. :) Love you <3 Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song. But it doesn't make me cry. Its so pretty.

    Love Emma Of Tin Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song!

    And I can't believe I forgot your name today at the wedding...ARG!!!! Nice to see you again, btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice seeing you too! I can't wait until the MHEA Conference to see you and all the movies y'all are entering in! :)

      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete

I love your comments!!