Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 17: An art piece

I'm not someone who really loves paintings or art pieces. I get into photography more than checking out someones old paintings ( sorry all you art lovers ;)  ) but some I think are pretty and would look good on my wall...My mother has this painting above her awesome Jacuzzi bath tub.. It looks very good with all of her decor..It's by Nydia Lozano. it's just a peaceful painting with soft colors. I like that! Tell me what you think? I know the picture is really blurry. This is a real quick post and I just got this photo from bing images. hehe..so do excuse the quality of the photo. :) Thanks!







2 comments:

  1. Yeah I remember that picture!!! LOL :) I love it so much...I want one. :) <3 kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! I wonder what she is thinking about, she has a thoughtful gaze...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!