Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 11: A photo of you taken recently

Can't y'all tell I wanna speed up this 30 day challenge! ;) I mean, 2 posts in one day. I call that a record! It just feels like it's taking forever. But now I can say I am a little over a third of the way finished! This one is going to be really simple. Lately, we have been doing a lot of stuff that required me to pull out my camera or Katey pulling out hers. So we have quite a few. So I'll put a few that's most recent. Most of you who know me well enough, know I don't care for my picture to be taken. So be happy I'm putting any on. ;) anyway...here ya go. A couple photos of myself taken recently!





Not the best photo of me..this was taken almost two weeks ago when leaving the plantation home from my brother's wedding. I still had bed hair, and no makeup.. all-natural photos.. :/  ha



How do I look as Katey's assistant photographer? I love the feeling of holding a big camera!



This was weeks ago..but I wanted to add one of the most recent ones with my favorite cousin! ;)  




Can you tell I'm in a bathroom? ha! Katey hurt her foot so I was in there helping hr bandage it and have a little fun with her camera in the mirror...AND advertising Canon..Awesome







Alright! So there you go..I don't have to worry about day 11 any more. ;) I'm just joking...it wasn't that bad...Well anyways, y'all all have a nice Thursday! 



9 comments:

  1. Aw your so pretty! Love you favorite cuz-kayla <3
    P.S I'm going to get you back for that photo.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet. I loved having you over that time. We had so much fun. you should come over again sometime soon!And stay up that late talking about "stuff" again./ ;) Lol

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you dear. I had fun too!!!!! I love taking pictures with y'all.... :) Haha that night freaked me out with the ghosts and crying stuff and everything ELSE!!! oh my gosh...poor Emmy. Haha we cried. Fun night right??? "stuff" :)
      Can't wait for our next sleepover!!!! :) <3 kayla

      Delete
    3. Remember, the ghosts were not real! It was our over-activve imagination! ;) And I had So much talking with you...and us two emotional girls crying and at like, two in the morning while talking about "stuff"...We are so funny! I love you!

      Delete
    4. LOL yeah and you were under the covers and telling me to move. And I saw the shadow on the window!!!!! :) oh my gosh I'm laughing so hard right now. Yeah we started crying!!!! What we do when we are together...wow. We should have recorded that night!!!! :) I LOVE YOU TOO CRAZY GIRL.....<3 kayla sleepover...soon!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, loved your dess! LOVE U
    Emma of Tin Lane <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! You really wouldn't know by looking at the front, what a big problem it was. :) Love you too!

      Delete
  3. You are just too pretty!!!! Oh, and your dress was SO amazing, I loved it!!! Love ya~ Rebekah Tate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you so much Rebekah! You are too sweet! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!